Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it wrong that I am a Laker fan, but i Like Lebron James?

I lovvvvvvve Kobe bryant



but I also like lebron james



and they always criticize me in LA, what is so wrong about liking another players game?



Is it wrong that I am a Laker fan, but i Like Lebron James?basketball shoes





ur right...id be a sacramento kings girl but i love lebron james also....he is so talented!



i dont get grief over it, they jus deal with it haha!



Is it wrong that I am a Laker fan, but i Like Lebron James?nba champions ,nba teams



OF COURSE NOT YOU ARE NOT WRONG THAT YOU LIKE LEBRON JAMES AND THAT UR A LAKERS FAN. YOU LIKE WHOEVER YOU WANT! JUST CUZ YOU GO FOR A CERTAIN TEAM DOESNT MEAN THEY SHOULD CRITIZE YOU...
lol, that seems silly to me. Like who you want to like. I personally don't like Labron. But I also don't like Kobe. I was on Shaq's side and I guess I never got over it :)



It's not like they are bitter rivals (if you liked KG or Paul Pierce, I could see people getting upset). They are 2 of the best players in the league and when all is said and done, prob. 2 of the best to ever play. I don't see anything wrong with likeing them both.
If you are a true basketball fan, there's nothing wrong with admiring a player's game even if they don't play on your favorite team.
Nah. Its fine. As long as when the Cavs come to town, you cheer for the Lakers. The team needs to be bigger than the single player.
No. People have to like more than one person. Everyone has their opinions. Don't feel bad.
Yes, now go sit in the corner until I say you can get up.
I don't think that's a problem since it is LeBron James you're admiring. He is without a question the greatest player on Earth, bar none. He's also a likable dude who doesn't give anyone a reason to hate on him.



P.S. Since you "lovvvvvvve" Kobe Bryant let me ask you this: Were you one of the "faithful" Laker's fans that booed him loudly on opening night?
Not to me, no judges me at all Im a Spurs fan, but I like Kobe and T MAC. Who cares ita a free country.
no i love lebron and im a lakers fan
its ok to like another player, just dont put that player over anyone else on the team. ive been a laker fan my whole life and i like lebron james but i dont like him better than anyone on the lakers
there is nothing wrong with



that...Im a suns fan and i like



how kobe plays and LeBron...



So you can like who you want



its just that people from LA like



to hate on other players
No, but it is wrong that you like Kobe Bryant. The guy is an absolute jerk. At some point, it doesn't matter how good a ball player you are - in the end, you're still a jerk. Bryant is beyond that point. In my view, he can't be rehabilitated.
I don't see nothin wrong with liking a player on another team other then your fan team - I like Michael Jordan of the Chicago Bulls even though I'm a Toronto Raptors fan. So don't feel bad!
u r a real sports fan because you dont have to like just the players on your team that you like!
It just means you're a fan of the game.



LeBron is an incredible player. I'm a lifelong Laker fan, and I like LeBron.



So long as you're not rooting for LBJ to beat the Lakers, it's not an issue.
no! It's not wrong. You just appreciate other player and you are keen observer because you know who is good and not. Both of them are good and I like Lebrone than Kobe but like Kobe because he can handle his teammates not down but up.http://summer-olympics-updates.blogspot....
nothing at all im a laker fan and i love kobes game but im a big lebron fan as well.
no. some ppl cant get over the fact that he is a yankee fan. you are right to give love to players who have game. ppl find reasons not to like them. mainly their life off the court
no its ok bro, James admitted that Kobe is better than him. So no, cause we all know Kobe is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace